The applicant must have:
- Good technical knowledge, in particular in the residential sector.
- Ability to produce detailed construction drawings.
- Strong understanding of building regulations.
- Be able to work with little supervision.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- General computer literacy including Sketch Up, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Own transport for site visits.
- Good interpersonal skills.
The role is for 35 hours a week with flexibility on working hours.
Competitive salary subject to experience.
Studio J Architects are a small practice based in central Leeds with an office in the creative and unique space that is Duke Studios. The vast majority of our projects are within the residential sector, from extensions and refurbishments to new build houses and small commercial developments.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE